Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TMI Tuesday 1/15

Today’s TMI Tuesday topic is sex photography and video.

1. Did you ever pose for pictures in sexual situations, or take pictures of a lover?

I've taken pictures for people sure but never had pictures taken of me during sex.

2. Did you keep these pictures private between yourselves, or did others see them?

I think only me and him have seen him, he wouldn't be comfortable sharing them.

3. Did any of them ever get out in public with embarrassing results?

Nope.

4. Were you ever videotaped having sex?

Unfortunately no.

5. If so, was the tape ever made public?

Psh, I wish (it's the exhibitionist in me).
 
6. Were you ever photographed or taped without your knowledge?

Not as far as I know.

Bonus: Post a picture of a body part.

 
Tis my thumb... and my cat....



2 comments:

  1. Ha great to know I am not the only one with furbabies who love the camera. Coming by from TMI welcome to the party..

    ReplyDelete