Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TMI Tuesday

1. What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming?

Hmmm... I'd have to say the moment right before, I love the build up... it can be frustrating though when the "moment" right before won't end. Like teetering on a cliff but unable to take the plunge.

2. For the fellas: it is said that guys will fuck anything that moves. but what if you’re a hippie who’s in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out?

I'm choosing to answer this even though it doesn't apply, I'd say it would require a lot of masturbation, in a big, open, windy field.

3. For the ladies: what would be your first gut reaction after the guy you’re on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, “let’s fuck like rabbits…”?

This depends a lot on the context of the online chatting, and how comfortable with him I was and how safe I felt with him, also the context of the first date.As a note for future suitors though I'd prefer a "HI" first.

4. There can only be ONE!!! okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream man/woman/lover/partner or your dream job, one or the other, not both. Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why?

 Dream job, I guess that's terrible though huh? I'd probably find a partner who was open to polyamory so that way I could have multiple partners who satisfy different needs, I can only have one job and I HAVE to work, I don't HAVE to be in a relationship.

5. Is love itself, being in love, crazy? Or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy world? or is it that you’re crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what i’m asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. what is love?…baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me…

The world is crazy and love is just a part of a big old crazy world. Society puts so many rules on love and what is "acceptable" and what we should want that it makes it difficult and so much more complicated that it needs to be.

Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chained our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world?

We could, but we'd a boost from The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver ;)

http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

  1. loved the Doctor Who reference. what do you think of the Doctor's new companion's ultimate backstory? or are you still pining for the lost Amy and Rory? peace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to answer this twice on my phone and got nothing. Damn. Here goes again...

      I've given up trying to figure out Moffat, it's like trying to figure out God's plan for the world, you'll never get it right so why try? I just enjoy the ride, and yes I did just compare Moffat to God.

      I am still pining for Amy and Rory, they were probably my favorite companions, but I must admit, I am in love with Clara, the moment I met her, hell the moment I met Oswin I was in love. She is so funny and flirty and playful. She'll never have the connection with the Doctor that Amy or Rose did but she also won't pine after him they way Martha did (blech I hated her). I think she'll be like a younger Donna, fun and just along for the ride. Then again this whole dead/not dead thing means she's got a more elaborate back story than Donna did. I also like that she's the first companion that the Doctor in New Who has had that wasn't from the present.

      Delete
  2. "I HAVE to work, I don't HAVE to be in a relationship" <- this is a very valid point, and one that I did not consider. You seem to be a much more practical lady than I am :P

    ReplyDelete